Position: HSE Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
- Minimum 5 years working experience as HSE Officer
- Holds valid NEBOSH certificate or similar HSE qualification
- Prepare weekly HSSE activity report.
- Prepare HSSE Plan and relevant HSSE document required for the project/ contract.
- Schedules and lead regular operation HSE meetings
- Frequent monitoring of worksites to ensure compliance of standards & effective HSSE controls.
- Carry-out investigation in all dangerous occurrences, incidents and accidents.
- Review the weekly / monthly HSSE Performance and Statistic Report for every project/ contract prior to submission to the client.
- Arranges HSE inductions for new joiners, visitors and contractors
- Generate and develop contract/project HSE Plan and review on regular basis
- Participate in incident investigating
- Cascade HSE information such as bulletins, LFIs and alerts
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !