Construction / Engineering Jobs
Lot 5548, Jalan Setia Pahlawan, Kuala Belait
Position: HSE Officer
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
Mashhor Offshore Painting Services (MOPS) are seeking HSE Officers to join our team. We welcome qualified candidates who meet the requirements stated below to apply.
• He/She will as a minimum possess a NEBOSH (National Examination Board of Occupational Safety and Health) from a recognisedinstitution, or its equivalent and certified by National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
• He/She will have a minimum of 5 years experience in the offshore hydrocarbon industry, with 2 years of which will have been an HSE officer.
• He shall be fully conversant with all HSE aspects associated with the individual trade skills.
• He/She shall be fully conversant with the principles of fire prevention hazardous area zoning and equipment
• He/She shall have received training in accident investigation.
• He/She shall be able to read, write and speak English and Malay.
• He/she must be a Bruneian/Bruneian Permanent Resident
• Starting date: Immediate.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 21 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !