Position: HSE Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Develop, implement and monitor company Occupational Health and Safety Policy, Programs, and Procedures.
• Ensure that the company is complying with current health and safety legislation and/or regulations with the objective of ensuring that all reasonable and proper measures are taken to protect the safety and health of staff and visitors.
• Conduct health and safety awareness at all levels within the organization.
• Investigate and report on all serious/critical personal injury accidents occurring to workers, staff and/or visitors to the management, and to assist in the investigation of all accidents/incidents that result in substantial damage to company property
• To investigate and report on complaints of hazardous working conditions to the management and proposed immediate solution.
• Respond to employees’ safety concerns.
• Conduct, as necessary, the safety inspection of any on going project sites under company’s contract project.
• Respond to fires and other emergencies on or about the management property.
• Coordinate registration and removal of hazardous waste on project sites.
• Act as liaison with all related governmental bodies and regulating agencies. Coordinate the training of personnel in areas of safety, including first aid, CPR, accident prevention and investigation, work place inspections and other matters related to implementing safety procedures in company facilities.
• Conduct emergency preparedness among site and management staff. Liaise with the fire department regarding emergency procedures, communications and fire safety education programs.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 28 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 04/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !