Position: HSE Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
What we´re looking for:
• We´re seeking a responsible and confident individual who is able to work well with employees of different cultural backgrounds.
• He will be expected to assist and be able to relieve the Safety Supervisor independently upon completion of 3 months of probationary period and training.
Duties will involve :
• conducting daily toolbox/safety briefings effectively in the absence of the Safety Supervisor,
• maintaining daily vehicle checklist for all company vehicles, assisting the Safety Supervisor with monitoring all safety manners in-line with BSP aspect, compliance, rules and regulations,
• conduct site inspection when required,
• ensure all vehicles are compliant with company’s safety requirement,
• monitoring of fleets for maintenance and repair on a daily basis,
• to be aware of and uphold the company’s quality management system and procedures,
• additional duties as and when required.
To apply, you must satisfy the following requirements:
• Be a punctual person, with great interpersonal skill, and willing to commit to a 2 years tenure at a minimum.
• Possess ‘O’ level – credit in English or equivalent.
• Fluent in both English and Malay. Fluency in Mandarin an advantage.
• Possess HSE related certificates.
• Knowledge and work experience in HSE would be highly beneficial and be of great advantage.
• Possess excellent communication and computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Possess a valid driver´s license and your own transport to work.
• Be able to multi-task and perform well under pressure without compromising quality.
• Be willing to commit to a full-time job (Mondays to Saturdays), and be willing to work flexible hours, such as attending accident investigation during out of office hours.
Basic Salary will be based on experience and interview.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 21 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 11/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !