Position: HSE Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1. Pass NEBOSH IGC 1, 2 & 3
2. 5 years minimum experience in HSSE.
• Create monthly HSE reports, presentations and HSE topic that provide employees with workplace injury statistics, new initiatives and system changes.
• Participate in formal and informal communication to increase and enhance the understanding and awareness of HSE issues.
• Assist in management of any system and legislative changes to ensure tasks are undertaken safely and comply with internal and external requirements.
• Provide accurate and timely advice to managers on prevailing HSE issues.
• Continually review work practices and recommend ways in which processes and systems can be improved.
• Keep abreast of legislative changes and best practice methods.
• Direct communications between injured employees, their management and medical providers to ensure that all parties are aware of rights, responsibilities and recovery plans.
• Assist in maintaining the HSE Plans and HSE corrective actions.
• Conduct regular workplace inspections and audits across varying locations across various sites.
• Unsafe conditions and unsafe acts are to be reported immediately.
• Undertake risk assessments of new or changed plant, work site, facilities, tools etc.
• Undertake a weekly Toolbox Talk.
• Ensure that records are maintained of the talks.
Salary is negotiable during interview session
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !