Position: HSE Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Task And Responsibilities:
• Updating HSE & Business Key Performance Indicators (KPI)s and other related reports including but not limited to man hours report, PAKATs, safety reports, etc
• Arranging, compiling and filling app project related documents; e. g. security passes, vehicle trip orders, pre-job briefings, PAKATs, etc.
• Monitoring and conducting inspection vehicle/ equipment compliance with safety procedures if necessary
• Actively involved in toolbox talks, inspections, audits and HSE meetings
• Conducting all required HSE monthly tasks to ensure that company is meeting safety targets and deliverables
• Arrange inductions, conduct safety assessments and carry out regular PPE and worksite inspections if required
• To advise and support management and supervisory personnel on HSE issues
• To execute accident/incident investigations and recommend corrective actions for follow up and close out pending HSE matters.
• This includes facilitating incident investigation, taking interview statements, obtaining pictures and prepare the complete investigation report
• To develop and promote a strong safety culture in the company & organize HSE campaigns, i. e: Health Lifetysle Program, etc.
• Be medically fit
• Good communication and time management skills
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in oil and gas industry
• Preferably a candidate that possess a valid TBOSIET and NEBOSH qualification
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 23 - 60 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !