We are seeking individual (Bruneian/PR) who is highly competent, energetic and capable to work well under pressure. He/she will be expected to be able to perform duties independently upon completion of training during the probationary period.
Position: HSE OFFICER
• Manage and train other health and safety and staff members, and frequently travel to perform field investigations and respond to incident reports based on project sites within Brunei Darussalam
• Perform Bi-Weekly HSE inspection and close-out any finding with corrective action and report to management.
• Prepare incident/accident and near misses reports
• Conduct Bi-weekly Toolbox briefing before work commence.
• Prepare and conduct all safety campaigns as per HSE plan
• Conduct Safety Induction and training to every new member of the organisation.
• To monitor health and safety, assess risk, and design strategies to reduce potential hazards within the projects and work in places that the company is conducting our business activities.
• Record and review the trend and pattern of monthly safety statistic.
• Cascade all Safety flashes to workers for preventing the re occurrence of incident/accident
Requirement / Qualification / Skills:
• Minimum HND in any related discipline and minimum 5 years work experience preferably related to construction or project related works.
• Attended relevant HSE Courses, basic safety knowledge and experiences i. e NEBOSH
• Comprehensive knowledge and fully conversant with the company HSE requirements, method and practices.
• Good communication skills
• A good working knowledge of MS Office and the ability to learn how to use specialist software
• Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
• Numeracy, team working, ability to negotiate, key skills for chartered surveyors
• With minimum supervision and can work independently
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Employment Type: Full Time
Remuneration will commensurate with qualification and experiences
**only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Email: Brudesh. recruitment@gmail. com
Closing date: 03/05/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !