Construction / Engineering Jobs
Onshore & Offshore
Position: HSE Officer (Onshore/Offshore)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• 3 years of which will have been an HSE Officer.
• Background in training, development, coaching and advising is required.
• Shall have served a recognized trade apprenticeship
• Shall have as a minimum, NEBOSH (National Examination Board of Occupational Safety and Health) or its equivalent and certified by NIOSH (National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health).
• Shall be fully conversant with all HSE aspect associated with the individual trade skills.
• Trained in Accident / Incident Investigation Techniques.
• Internal / External Auditor Training Certified Training in Loss Control
• Shall be fully conversant with the principles of fire prevention hazardous area zoning and equipment.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 18 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 09/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !