Position: HSE Officer (with NEBOSH or OSHA)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Safety Officer Responsibilities and Duties
• Perform Accident or Incident Investigations.
• Enforce company policies and procedures and Safety and Health Regulations and Standards.
• Observe work in progress and assure safety equipment is worn and procedures followed.
• Suggest for corrections and follow-up to correct violations.
• Analyze hazards and develop ergonomic risk assessments for public and non-public areas.
• Develop policies and plans to reduce employee risk.
• Administer occupational injured workers programs and Workers’ Compensation.
• Resolve complaints and suggest to management for corrective action.
• Ensure employee safety training, classroom lectures, demos and hands-on instruction.
• Review accidents and suggest to prevent similar future incidents.
• Prepare narrative reports on incidents impacting resort.
• Familiarize with resort operations on policies and procedures of divisions.
• Execute effective safety, hazard control and industrial hygiene program.
• Evaluate risks and hazards and suggest for corrective action.
• Interpret, apply and explain suitable safety and environmental laws, codes and guidelines.
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 900 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 31/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !