Position: HSE Offshore Officer (NEBOSH)
Total Vacancy: 4 Male
• HSE Offshore Officer is responsible to carry out audits and disseminate HSE information within BSC office and dedicated vessels.
• He is to assist DPA with daily operational issues and collates information and statistics for the company.
• To provides HSE improvement proposal stating: the non-conformance, proposed corrective action, required resources for corrective action and plan of implementation of his/her dedicated vessel
• Investigate the root cause HSE complaints put forward by crew members, clients and contractors on board vessel and report the result to HSE manager.
• Follows up to ensure that corrective actions are implemented where necessary and ensures that any certification requirements are complied with
• Assist with the implementation of job Safety Analysis and inspect of job site activities during particularly difficult or hazardous work situations
• Coordinates and participate in the investigation of accidents and near misses on board vessel
• Review and analyse accidents and near miss incidents on board vessel and making corrective action recommendations
• Ensure regular emergency exercises and drills are conducted on board vessel to ensure the highest level of preparedness in any emergency.
• Maintains records of such drills, providing recommendations for emergency response improvement.
• Supervises the regular inspection of fire fighting, safety and emergency response equipment on board vessel
• Ensure that newly join vessel crew member, contractors and visitors receive HSE inductions.
• Responsible for preparing monthly HSE reports, statistics and presentations related to HSE performance report to HSE manager
• NEBOSH Preferred
• A proactive and independent personally
• Sailing experience would be an advantage
• 3 years’ experience in safety and health related
• Able to work independently
• Very good interpersonal and communication skills
• HSE awareness and know the ‘BSP House Rules’
• A proactive and independent attitude
• Demonstrate leadership, personal and teamwork
• Able to coordinate multiple tasks
• Strong attendance record and above average performance achievement
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 20 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 18/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !