Position: HSE Site Supervision
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1. Degree in Engineering or Science Discipline
2. Preferred: NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health or equivalent. Certification/accreditation
• Membership of professional internationally recognised institution e. g. IOSH or IIRSM.
• Minimum of 7 year experience in the oil, gas or chemical industry including in 3 years HSSE related position.
• Experience in an Operational HSE, Construction HSE, environment within the Oil and Gas Industry is an advantage
• Good understanding of HSE management principles and their application
• Working knowledge of HSE Management System and standards
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Be a Visible Safety Role model and HSE department ambassador, through regular visits to the worksite engaging the frontline and doing coaching and intervention/health checks. This also includes offshore visits and extended stay offshore during projects execution.
2. Drive implementation of HSE regulations and control framework requirement to achieve goal zero, no harm and no leak.
3. Provide expert HSE support, advice and coaching to the Line, to ensure they are conducting their business in line with the Government regulations and Control Framework; and to assist Line to get expert advice from other HSE disciplines
4. On HSE Risks Management, to promote the proper application of Hazard and Effects Management (HEMP); to lead or participate in JHA / HAZID sessions, drive proper assessment of Worst Credible Scenarios and timely closure of the Action items and to assist the Line in their preparation of necessary Safety Cases.
5. On Contract HSE management, provide HSE support to the Line from pre-award to post-award, including green banding assessments, all contract related HSE audits/reviews and wellbeing of contract workers.
6. On HSE compliance, provide health checks / assurance on the Line´s compliance to Regulations, Framework, HSE Plans and Procedure; also assist the Line with Audit when required.
7. On Incident Investigation, facilitate the Line to do incident notification, investigation and sharing of the learning, and to drive timely closure of incidents and actions; to facilitate Tripod Beta Analysis when required.
8. On Competence Management, to drive HSE competency and compliance to the Line by ensuring HSE Critical Positions are assessed and in place; and provide hands-on coaching on HSE matters to the Line and HSE Focal Points when required
9. To drive Visible Safety Leadership and Line ownership of HSE through ´´holding the mirror´´ to the Line on their HSE Performance (Trends, Scorecards/KPI, Performance Review) from HSE Risks Management, Contract HSE management, HSE Compliance and Incident Investigation; and propose intervention to the Line Leader (proactive Incident Prevention) including performing safety culture diagnostics and using the appropriate behaviour safety tools.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 7, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !