Position: HSE officer
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:
• Shall be familiar with Brunei Shell Petroleum Company HSSE procedures, regulations, specification and regulations.
• Knowledgeable in BSP’s HEMP process, HIP and HAZIP.
• To act as CONTRACTOR representative managing in the areas of HSSE.
• Shall have minimum knowledge and experience in air-conditioning WORK related.
• Capable to provide CONTRACT HSSE analysis and be able to present if so requested by the COMPANY.
• Shall be full time, dedicated for the CONTRACT and base in Kuala Belait district.
• Shall have a valid class three Brunei Darussalam driving license.
• Should have offshore experience.
• Shall possess a minimum technical qualification of HND or equivalent in Engineering studies and a minimum 3 - 5 years relevant experience as an HSSE Officer in oil and gas industry work activities with the emphasis on practical involvement or and minimum NEBOSH certified.
• Shall be able to write and communicate fluently in the English Language, with knowledge of the Malay language as an advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !