Position: HSSE Advisor (with NEBOSH Certification)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Implement Company’s Occupational Health, Safety & Security Management System and Environmental Management System as per OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2015.
• Monitor effectiveness of Health, Safety, Security and Environment at all levels within the lines of projects, including ensuring all relevant documentations are intact and updated.
• Monitor that all employees, including subcontractors, vendors/suppliers or third party engaged on work under the project are indoctrinated/oriented with Company’s and client’s HSSE requirements.
• Ensure all employees, including sub-contractors, vendors/suppliers or third party and their activities are compliance and conformance to the requirement of HSSE policies, rules and regulations.
• Conduct regular site inspection to ensure all personnel are compliance to all HSSE requirements, including using right PPE, tools, equipment and safe work practices.
• Conduct scheduled site HSSE meeting and site emergency responds.
• Disseminates HSSE information through general toolbox or site safety meeting.
• Conduct worksite accident/incident investigation with Line Supervisor and generate relevant reports as required.
• Co-ordinate with client and other relevant party at site on day to day HSSE matters.
• Ensure all documentation including reports, trends, statistic are timely updated and recommendation are timely implemented.
• Provide full support to Project Managers, Line Supervisors and workforce through continuous presence at worksite and by proactive intervention.
• Continuously promotes HSSE through safety PAKAT, awareness, campaigns and trainings.
• Assists HSSE Manager in developing HSSE Plan including procedures, Inspection Plan/Audit Schedule and HSSE’s KPI for bids/tenders when required.
• Provide timely reports to HSSE Manager as required.
Age: 20 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Allowances: B$ 100
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !