Position: HSSE LEAD
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Hold B. SC/HND in any related discipline.
• Fully conversant with all safety aspects associated with the individual trade skills.
• Comprehensive knowledge and fully conversant with the Company HSSE requirements, methods and practices
Minimum 10 years in HSSE relevant supervision experience in oil and gas industries, 3 years of which as Senior HSSE Officer.
• Responsible to the CONTRACT Manager for ensuring that all QET staffs are fully trained and conversant with all Client’s safety policies and procedures prior to entering any of Client’s facilities.
• HSSE Lead´s responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
a) Liaise with QET Senior HSSE Officers and Client’s representatives in all safety matters. He shall continually monitor Safety Statistics to identify problems areas for improvement.
b) Responsible to carry out and co-ordinate investigation of any type of incidents as a team member and report the findings to Client’s HSSE focal point.
c) Conversant with all Client HSSE Policies, Guidelines, Procedures and Standards and make sure all are implemented.
d) Ensure participation and involvement of all QET and subcontractors’ personnel in HSSE program including QET in house HSSE monthly meeting.
e) Provide leadership in implementing all HSSE initiatives.
f) Attend Client´s meetings including MONTHLY and HSSE (including site HSSE meeting) meetings wherever necessary.
– Workmen Com, Personal Accident, Medical Annual Leave
– 14 days Paid Sick Leave
- 14 days (as per Brunei Labour Law)
Education Required: Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Allowances: B$ 300
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !