Position: HSSE Lead
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Roles & Responsibilities:-
1. Lead the implementation of health, safety, security and environment management processes in the following areas:-
a) Conversant and compliance with HSSE legislation, regulations, codes of practices, ISO standards, industry and clients’ requirements
b) Annual HSE plans with SMART performance objectives and targets
c) Promotion of Safety Campaigns and Systems
d) HSSE internal and external audits as per procedures
e) Incidents / Accidents investigation, reporting and ensure remedial actions
f) Emergency response set-up and respective roles’ competency
g) Document Control and Record Maintenance of HSSE Management System
2. Ensure control, compliance and effectiveness of HSSE Management processes by:-
a) providing professional advice and support to relevant parties;
b) improving environmental compliance with supporting the base ecological theme;
c) recommending HSE minimum standards for operations and projects;
d) regularly liaising and coordinating with Rig teams on HSE functions;
e) reviewing and assessing effectiveness of HSSE systems / activities for necessary improvement;
f) ensuring timely closed out of NCR and Observations. Requirements:
- Hold a recognised Degree / Diploma in any related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years relevant supervision experience in Oil & Gas Industry with 3 years in a Senior HSSE role.
- Comprehensive knowledge and fully conversant with HSSE requirements, methods and practices.
Please go to this link https://app. fossb. com/job-application and submit your job application via our recruitment portal.
All sections of the online Job Application Form must be completed and with required documents attached.
INCOMPLETE SUBMISSION WILL BE REJECTED.
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 30/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !