Position: HSSE Officer (with NEBOSH)
Total Vacancy: 6 Male/Female
• Monitor Health and Safety
- HSE officers monitor incidents of injury, illness, and other situations within an assigned geographic area.
• Create Reports
- HSE officers write reports detailing health and safety within their assigned research market.
• Develop Strategies
- HSE officers design strategies to reduce incidents of illness, environmental accidents, and other issues that may affect public safety.
- HSE officers go into the field to investigate environmental accidents and other public safety concerns within their market.
- They may also assign team members to investigate reported incidents.
• Design Training Programs
- HSE officers design training programs to provide safety awareness education.
• Give Presentations
- HSE officers give presentations about current safety hazards based on market research to educate others about avoiding health, safety, and environmental hazards.
• Recruit Crew Members
- HSE officers recruit and train new HSE crew members.
• Perform Risk Assessments - HSE officers assess risks associated with tools and equipment, jobsites, and work environments within their assigned research market.
• Preferably applicants with experiences
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 02/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !