Qualification and Requirements:
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in similar role would be advantage.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and Malay.
• Ability to work independently and under pressure
• Strong computer skills.
• Knowledge in the employment and labour laws of Brunei Darussalam.
• Experienced in dealing with various government agencies in Brunei Darussalam related to employment/labour and foreign work permits.
• Strong organizational skills – must be able to monitor and meet deadlines without reminders/supervision.
• Strong sense of responsibility – must be able to ensure that tasks allocated are completed without fail.
Job Description ( include but not limited to):
• Staff recruitment - Advertise for job vacancies, vet applicants and conduct interviews where required.
• Process paperwork, draft letters and obtain/evaluate quotes (such as insurance, trainings, air-tickets, hotel accommodations etc. ) as and when needed.
• Manage recruitment processes (i. e. , sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring of candidates).
• Handle, process and keep track of company’s Foreign Workers License, Labour Quota and Visa applications.
• Monitor and follow up employees’ performance and daily attendance.
• Keep track and manage employees’ trainings, contractors’ agreements and insurances as well as their renewal where necessary.
• Maintain HR department’s files as well as personal files of employees, leave records and documentations.
• Any other duties given by supervisor and/or required by Management from time to time.
• Processing and monitoring staff leave applications and balances.
• Calculate leave in lieu.
• Foreign work permit applications.
• Organise housing etc for foreign workers
Interested candidates should apply with detailed resume, contact details and current/expected salary to: humanresourceco378@gmail. com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing Date: 10 MAY 2022
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !