Administrative / Office Jobs
Unit 6, 1st Floor, Simpang 175, Telanai Avenue, Jln Telanai
Position: HUMAN RESOURCES CLERK
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1) Human resource clerks require skills in communication, conflict resolution, and common business software applications.
2) Human resource clerks, also called human resource assistants, help compile and maintain employee records for a company or organization.
3) Assistants typically aid with the daily administrative operations of the human resource department and interact with employees, management and other business associates.
4) Knowledge of company and legal employment policies, office procedures and customer service standards typically is essential for those working in a human resource department.
5) An added advantage if applicants have experience working in the employment agency company or have any experience dealing with relevant government authorities for recruitment such as chop endorsement employment pass, apply documentation to labour etc.
6) Posses a driving license and own transport.
7) Knowledgeable and familiar about government´s procedure of process foreign worker.
8) Problem solving and know how to do documentation.
9) Literate in Microsoft software.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 20 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !