Position: HVAC Foreman (Offshore)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Should be responsible in coordinate the daily operation at worksite
• Supervise, assign and coordinate with workers on the installation, maintenance and repairs of HVAC system and equipment
• Coordinate with other maintenance personnel onsite i. e electricians/technicians
• Ensure the efficiency of operations plan and work with workers according to safety regulations within the scheduled timeframe
• Regularly inspect for quality assurance of installation, maintenance and repair services
• Train, instruct and provide technical assistance to workers onsite
• Make recommendations whether there are parts needed to be repaired or replaced, followed by cost estimates
• Monitor inventory and issue request for materials and tools, if needed
• Perform any other task as directed by immediate Supervisor Should have offshore experience
1. Trained in the operation of:
• HVAC system operation, installation techniques and refrigerant handling.
• Refrigeration system fault finding.
• Electrical faultfinding of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
• Building automation systems and boiler and boiler controls.
• Economizer operation and set-up.
• Electronic and pneumatic controls (basic).
• Installation and commissioning of digital, electrical, electronic and pneumatic controls.
2. Facilities Maintenance
• Repair and maintenance of heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems.
• Repair and maintenance to hot water heating systems.
• Repair and maintenance of electric heating systems.
• Experience in troubleshooting repair and maintenance of rooftop units, energy recovery ventilation (ERV) heat recovery ventilation (HRV)General maintenance of ventilation equipment (filter replacement, coil cleaning and drive belt repairs).
3. Technical Skills
• Troubleshooting and repair of heating, air condition and ventilation systems in small, medium and large commercial buildings.
• Practical knowledge of building automation controls asset.
• Practical knowledge to start-up and commissioning of building automation systems.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 28 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 29/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !