Position: HVAC Foreman (Offshore)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Roles & Responsibilities
• Should be responsible in coordinate the daily operation at worksite
• Supervise, assign and coordinate with workers on the installation, maintenance and repairs of HVAC system and equipment
• Coordinate with other maintenance personnel onsite i. e electricians/technicians
• Ensure the efficiency of operations plan and work with workers according to safety regulations within the scheduled timeframe
• Regularly inspect for quality assurance of installation, maintenance and repair services
• Train, instruct and provide technical assistance to workers onsite
• Make recommendations whether there are parts needed to be repaired or replaced, followed by cost estimates
• Monitor inventory and issue request for materials and tools, if needed
• Perform any other task as directed by immediate Supervisor
• Should have offshore experience
1. Trained in the operation of:
• HVAC system operation, installation techniques and refrigerant handling.
• Refrigeration system fault finding.
• Electrical faultfinding of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
• Building automation systems and boiler and boiler controls.
• Economizer operation and set-up.
• Electronic and pneumatic controls (basic).
• Installation and commissioning of digital, electrical, electronic and pneumatic controls.
2. Facilities Maintenance
• Repair and maintenance of heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems.
• Repair and maintenance to hot water heating systems.
• Repair and maintenance of electric heating systems.
• General maintenance of ventilation equipment (filter replacement, coil cleaning and drive belt repairs).
• Experience in troubleshooting repair and maintenance of rooftop units, energy recovery ventilation (ERV) heat recovery ventilation (HRV)
3. Technical Skills
• Troubleshooting and repair of heating, air condition and ventilation systems in small, medium and large commercial buildings.
• Practical knowledge of building automation controls asset.
• Practical knowledge o start-up and commissioning of building automation systems.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 28 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 29/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !