Position: HVAC Specialist
Total Vacancy: 6 Male
• The HVAC Specialist covers a broader range.
• The Specialist also applies a greater degree of technical specialty to HVAC work.
• These workers are responsible for diagnosing HVAC problems independently, and advising HVAC Mechanics on more difficult assignments.
• They establish priorities for various phases of their work assignments, requiring little guidance from a Lead or Supervisor.
In addition to performing the work of HVAC Specialist at the maintenance level, Specialists also:
• Perform complex troubleshooting of HVAC systems, including functional analysis
• Install, test, troubleshoot, and service all types of industrial HVAC instrumentation and control systems
• Modify complex HVAC instrumentation and control systems to improve system functionality
• Accomplish difficult repairs that may involve customizing parts to serve in old systems where replacement parts are no longer available
• Analyze and maintain diverse HVAC systems at optimal operating efficiency
• Test, adjust, and balance HVAC systems
• Establish and maintain proactive maintenance of full range of HVAC systems
• Respond effectively to critical repair situations, such as environmental systems that impact research viability
• Install and modify duct systems
• Support state-of-the-art HVAC systems, requiring specialized and extensive training
• May perform specialized functions related to air quality (such as IAQ testing and reporting; or the testing, adjusting, balancing and certifying of laboratory fume hoods)
• write reports and certification documents.
• In addition to the qualifications for the HVAC Specialist – Maintenance, the Specialist must have extensive working knowledge of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
• Typically these positions involve complex trouble-shooting and problem solving skills that have developed over many years, but they may also require specialized training in emerging HVAC technologies.
• The Specialists require high level testing, adjusting, and balancing (TAB) skills.
• They are required to have EPA certification, at least at the level of class III, although many jobs will require certification as a Universal Technician
Age: 28 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: In Helynas Maintenance Service Energy, Working as a HVAC Specialist would give you a sense of accomplishment as you will be working independently conducting trainings to the junior technicians and also contribute towards the growth of the company.
Closing date: 13/04/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !