Position: HVAC Technician
Total Vacancy: 8 Male
We are looking for someone who is experienced in the HVAC Trade. At the mean time we do not provide trainings nor guidance to the candidates.
1. Responds to Facility Service Work Orders. Responses primarily will be of the issues with the HVAC systems.
2. Completes major repairs and in-depth preventative maintenance as well as other facility maintenance services as may be assigned.
3. Interprets compliance requirements and ensures standardization of work.
4. Identifies opportunities for process/system improvements and implements them as they are approved.
5. Takes and logs readings from critical equipment and takes appropriate corrective actions before system outage occurs.
6. Interprets blueprints and schematic drawings or oral/written instructions to assure completion of work to plan in commercial building maintenance operations.
7. Uses tools and equipment that are sophisticated in nature, and need to be kept in a calibrated or adjusted state.
8. Trains technicians in the latest state of the art techniques, and prepares them for increased responsibility.
9. Keeps tools and work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
10. Uses required personal protective equipment while satisfying all work requests.
11. Observes and complies with all company safety policies.
12. Completes all required paperwork timely and accurately.
13. Serves as primary technical resource in area of expertise.
14. Works on and completes all facility team-based goals.
15. Safety Qualifications such as accredited certifications.
16. Attend equipment breakdown calls during&off official working hours.
17. Make plans and designs of new air conditioning systems including their installations and maintenance.
18. Execute repair jobs&other services jobs assigned.
19. Install, replace or repair equipment that has been damaged.
20. Diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
21. Make adjustments and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
22. Ventilate equipment and controls making sure it operates efficiently and continuously.
23. The Air Conditioning technicians install, inspect, maintain and repair air conditioner
Age: 24 - 37 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Working with Helynas Maintenance Service Energy you will establish a sense of accomplishment on which you will be working independently and also contribute growth towards the company
Closing date: 14/06/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !