Position: HVAC Technician
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
Roles & Responsibilities
• Diagnose the cause of problems and/or failures in heating/air conditioning/ventilation systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and/or replacements.
• Inform management regarding procedures and/or status of work orders.
• Inspect HVAC systems and their components (e. g. heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc) to evaluate condition, identify necessary repairs and recommend preventive maintenance.
• Install heating and air conditioning equipment and ventilation systems.
• Maintain service vehicle, tools and equipment in good working order.
• Participate in meetings, workshops, training and seminars as required.
• Perform routine and preventive maintenance of commercial rooftop heating and cooling equipment.
• Prepare written materials (e. g repair status activity logs, etc) as required.
• Repair heating and air conditioning systems and/or components (e. g. pumps, motors, air handlers, fan coils, piping etc).
• Transport a variety of tools, equipment and supplies to ensure availability of materials required at job site.
• Read and interpret shop drawings and control schematics.
• Responsible for start-up and commissioning of building automation systems.
• Conduct customer training in use and operation of building automation systems.
1. Trained in the operation of:
• HVAC system operation, installation techniques and refrigerant handling.
• Refrigeration system fault finding.
• Electrical faultfinding of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
• Building automation systems and boiler and boiler controls.
• Economizer operation and set-up.
• Electronic and pneumatic controls (basic).
• Installation and commissioning of digital, electrical, electronic and pneumatic controls.
2. Facilities Maintenance
• Repair and maintenance of heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems.
• Repair and maintenance to hot water heating systems.
• Repair and maintenance of electric heating systems.
• General maintenance of ventilation equipment (filter replacement, coil cleaning and drive belt repairs).
• Experience in troubleshooting repair and maintenance of rooftop units, energy recovery ventilation (ERV) heat recovery ventilation (HRV)
3. Technical Skills
• Troubleshooting and repair of heating, air condition and ventilation systems in small, medium and large commercial buildings.
• Practical knowledge of building automation controls asset.
• Practical knowledge o start-up and commissioning of building automation systems.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !