Position: HVAC Technician
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers´ requirements.
- Assisting with customers queries.
Qualifications and Abilities:
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience, or combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating .
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills .
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Be able to multitask.
Education Required: Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent
Age: 23 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 26/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !