Position: HVAC Worksite Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Roles & Responsibilities
• Prepares sketches of proposed work, and assists in the design and specifications of planned jobs or contracts.
• Establishes, assigns, and adjusts work methods and procedures to meet schedules using knowledge of capacities and capabilities of personnel and equipment.
• Initiates measures to improve methods, equipment performance, and quality of work.
• Ensures budgeting guidelines are met; prioritizes expenditures to stay within budget; assists in the preparation of capital and operations budgets.
• Interprets policies to assigned personnel, and enforces safety regulations and adherence to proper codes and standards.
• Recommends or initiates action involving promotions, transfers, disciplinary action, and motivation of employees.
• Maintains records and files, including the approval of time cards and absences, and submits as required.
• Trains and instructs employees in new methods or procedures.
• Maintains responsibility for the correct stock levels of repair or replacement parts.
• Inspects work in process to insure its completion within allotted time limits and for acceptable quality standards.
• Coordinates with suppliers, contractors, engineers, and others concerning equipment operations or maintenance.
• Should have Permit To work certification and competency as Worksite Supervisor
1. Trained in the operation of:
• HVAC system operation, installation techniques and refrigerant handling.
• Refrigeration system fault finding.
• Electrical faultfinding of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
• Building automation systems and boiler and boiler controls.
• Economizer operation and set-up.
• Electronic and pneumatic controls (basic).
• Installation and commissioning of digital, electrical, electronic and pneumatic controls.
2. Facilities Maintenance
• Repair and maintenance of heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems.
• Repair and maintenance to hot water heating systems.
• Repair and maintenance of electric heating systems.
• General maintenance of ventilation equipment (filter replacement, coil cleaning and drive belt repairs).
• Experience in troubleshooting repair and maintenance of rooftop units, energy recovery ventilation (ERV) heat recovery ventilation (HRV)
3. Technical Skills
• Troubleshooting and repair of heating, air condition and ventilation systems in small, medium and large commercial buildings.
• Practical knowledge of building automation controls asset.
• Practical knowledge o start-up and commissioning of building automation systems.
Age: 28 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 300 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !