Position: HYDRAULIC MECHANIC TECHNICIAN
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Job descriptions and responsibilities:
1. Contribute to the attainment of company strategic priorities with the provision of a safe working environment and adherence to company policy and procedures.
2. Read engineering, schematic and mechanical diagrams, drawings or specifications to determine job requirements.
3. Inspect and repair vehicles and trailers as per the National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation system.
4. Inspects hydraulic equipment for defects, such as misalignment, wear, insufficient lubrication.
5. Dismantles, cleans, repairs, replaces, installs, maintains, assembles and lubricates hydraulic and mechanical equipment
6. Performs pipe fitting and other repairs of hydraulic lines as required and fabricates hose assemblies.
7. Assembles or align gears, bearings and shafts, involving press, sliding and running fits in hydraulic pumps
8. Reads, understands hydraulic schematics, drawings and makes sketches if necessary for repair or installation work.
9. Performs minor electrical work required in the servicing, installation and repair of directional valves and solenoids
10. Changes, sets up and adjusts equipment as required by current operating equipment conditions.
11. Servicing, maintaining and performing repairs to Onshore and Offshore Cranes.
12. Ensure materials, parts and equipment for maintenance are ordered in a timely manner to meet required deadlines.
13. Keep work area clean and tidy with equipment maintained to company requirements.
14. Complete and submit tradesperson reports, timesheets, repair requests, and non-conformance reports as required.
15. Keep abreast of applicable standards (Australian Standards, International Industry Standards, etc) and the latest trade and industry technologies for application to workshop activities.
16. Travel to field for work as required.
17. Available for after hour equipment breakdowns.
18. Undertake other duties as reasonable required by the employer, consistent with the employee´s classification and constituting duties which the employee is competent to perform.
19. Maintain working relationships with Rig Managers informing them of movements and issues relating to their rig’s performance.
20. Evaluate priorities across rig platforms and liaise with relevant stakeholders ensuring work carried out meets operational requirements.
21. Provide training and guidance to crew members on serving and operational requirements of equipment.
22. Coordinate and plan with Asset and Procurement Department for any items that are needed to be replenished based on usage and restocking the necessary minimum amount.
23. MR raised to be given to Procurement Team to do the necessary sourcing.
Qualifications & requirements:
1) Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technical Education Certificate or equivalent.
2) Minimum of 4 years experience in similar role.
3) This position requires the following work commitments and conditions:
- The employee will be required to work at their nominated town base and travel to sites as required by the demands of the job.
- Willingness to undertake Random Drug and Alcohol testing as and when required by Flux and/or our clients.
- Ability to work fast under pressure
- Ability to multi-task work and work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to receive verbal and written instructions
- Leadership and coaching skill
- Mechanical skill Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and Power Point)
For interested applicants, please email your cv/resume complete with passport size photo to recruitmentfossb. com before 31st May 2019 @12pm.
Only short listed candidates will be call for interview.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 31/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !