Construction / Engineering Jobs
Lot 1 & 2, Jln Setia Di Raja, Tapak Perindustrian
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
- To conduct a variety of hard-branding as instructed by the Supervisor on OCTG tubulars
- Work to be carried out at workshop and various onshore locations using mobile hard-banding units where applicable.
- Certified applicator of various types of hard-banding products.
- In-house course where applicable to further their education, training and to adhere to any new procedures
- To hold pre-production meetings and ensure the level of production is consistent
- Ensure hard-band unit is calibrated and well maintained at all times
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping at all times
- To utilize all available time effectively and efficiently
- To ensure adherence for all safety regulations, guidelines and procedures
- It is the responsibility of every employee to perform their duties in strict accordance with the PTAS Group Integrated Management System in a ma
er which ensure their own health and safety and health and safety of others
- Any task assigned from time to time within the competency of the perso
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 20 - 55 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
-Paid Sick Leave
Closing date: 06/06/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !