Position: Head Chef
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Job Responsibilities :
• Expected to make sure the restaurant meets all regulations, including sanitary and safety guidelines.
• Preparing breakfast for the hotel guests and daily staffs meal
• Overall responsibility for daily operations in the kitchen
• Liaising with purchasing companies for food orders
• Producing menus and new dishes
• Managing, training and recruiting a brigade of chefs
• Maintaining/raising the food´s profit margin within food cost
• Interviewing and hiring new staff
• Monitoring and controling stock
• Implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen.
• Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come within budget.
• Taking care of the kitchen’s accounts and creating a work roster.
• Previous line cook or food prep experience preferred
• Creativity; management, communication, scheduling, and organizational skills; business expertise preferred
• Outstanding cooking skills. Real creativity when it comes to food.
• An ability to create menus that are innovative and profitable.
• A deep understanding of ingredients and produce.
• The capacity to work under extreme pressure.
• Excellent leadership and management.
• The ability to delegate tasks.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !