Position: Head of Chef
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
1. Outstanding cooking skills (Western & Asian).
2. Real creativity when it comes to food.
3. An ability to create menus that are innovative and profitable.
4. A deep understanding of ingredients and produce.
5. The capacity to work under extreme pressure.
6. Excellent leadership and management.
7. The ability to delegate tasks.
8. Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
9. Highly responsible & reliable
10. Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
11. Ability to work flexible hours
1. Overall responsibility for the kitchen’s daily operations.
2. Liaising with the office for food orders.
3. Creating new dishes and menus.
4. Interviewing and hiring new staff.
5. Maintaining/raising the food’s profit margins for your employer.
6. Monitoring and controlling stock levels.
7. Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
8. Implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen.
9. Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come within budget.
10. Taking care of the kitchen’s accounts and creating a work roster.
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !