Position: Head of Product Development and Testing
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Responsible for innovation and new product development that requires investments in the networks and testing of all new services that will be launched to Progresif customers.
• The Product Development and testing department will be the interface to liaise with 3rd party vendors including UNN for the technical implementation of new services.
• In addition, the department will support all other departments with technical support.
1. Drive innovation within Progresif´s product offering & manage the development of innovative products for Progresif´s strategic market segments and expansion to new target segments.
2. To provide direction to Product Development Team in developing new products to cater for the needs of both consumer and corporate customers through UNN and 3rd party vendors
3. Manage the development of product technical requirements
4. Evaluate innovation proposals from Team Leads and propose suggestions for improvement, champion proposal presentations at Executive Committee and Board level.
5. Responsible for driving Product Development to achieve business targets & exploring new technology areas for Progresif to drive growth of the business
6. Oversee proper product delivery and innovation through the wholesale network operator (UNN) and 3rd party vendors
7. Manage the relation and implementation of Products through the wholesale network operator (UNN)
8. Provide direction to the testing teams to test all new products for UAT and other tests for proper product roll-out to customers
9. Deliver clear and concise job expectations to team members to ensure understanding of key messages which will align the team to achieve departmental goals.
10. Plan and allocate resources (manpower, workloads etc) effectively to accomplish the work tasks to meet departmental productivity and quality goals aligned with organization’s business strategy.
11. Lead the team using a performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employee’s contribution to meet organization’s business goals.
12. Lead the team using a performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employee’s contribution to meet organization’s business goals.
Qualification and Skills Required:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Professional Communication and Media
2. Understanding of ICT networks and software development
3. Understanding of product management · Possess Commercial Vision
4. Possess Commercial Vision · At least 6 years of experience in ICT development and 2 years in managerial role
5. At least 6 years of experience in ICT development and 2 years in managerial role
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 35 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 5, 500 / Month
Allowances: B$ 150
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !