Position: Head of Quality Health Safety Security Environment (QHSSE)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• He/She is responsible for overall activities of CIC Environmental Services related to HSSE.
• He/she will be appointed as Quality Manager and has the overall responsibility and authority on the implementation of the Quality Management System under ISO14001 and ISO4500.
• He/She was also the Technical Manager and is responsible for technical operations and the provision of the resources needed to ensure the required quality of the staff under the department.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES
• Supports the Top Management in the HSE Policy and Guidelines issue.
• Supports the Top Management in the Organization roles and responsibilities definition, for what concerns safety aspects.
• Supports the Top Management in the HSE Management System standard issue.
• Ensures, in accordance with the Corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Systems.
• Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment System procedures and provide for their updating in line with changes in Legislation and Company Directives.
• Provides for motivation and familiarization of all Company personnel respecting the importance of complying with Company system procedures and all Safety equipment provided.
• Assists the Commercial, Engineering and Operations Department in their dealings with Clients in all issues concerned with Health and Safety at work.
• Conducts safety audits both internal and external.
• Takes part in accident / incident investigation.
• Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
• Provides technical support to Senior Management on any safety related subjects.
• Carries out any in-house safety training.
• Carries out safety audits on Sub-contractors.
• Liaises between Clients on safety related issues.
• Safeties related engineering input into new projects and modification programs.
• Participates to HAZOP meetings prior to procurement and installation activities.
• Performs Risk Assessment.
• Preparation of Health and Safety documentation for new tenders.
• Provides Safety support and advice, including supervision on preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract start up activities.
• Maintain external certification including ISO 14001 and ISO 4500
• Maintains quality results by participating in internal audits; reviewing quality control and quality assurance programs; making adjustments in policy and procedures; generating reports; maintaining records.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains QHSSE staff results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Degree in HSSE or equivalent from recognized University with experience in a management position.
• Experience in managing technical personnel.
• Experience with Quality Assurance Principles and Quality Control Procedures.
• Ability to organize workload and time to achieve maximum effectiveness.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and leadership skills.
• NEBOSH qualification or equivalent
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 5, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 11/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !