Position: Heavy Duty Diesel Vehicle Mechanic (Specialist)
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
• To ensure maintenance of all company vehicles are properly maintain accordingly to company standards.
• To perform skilled tasks in the mechanic repair and maintenance of heavy trucks, earth moving and related construction equipment gasoline & diesel powered tractors, dump trucks, crane & etc
Tasks and Duties
• diagnose, overhaul, repair, tune, maintain and test diesel, petrol and gas-powered vehicles
• detect mechanical and electrical faults by using instruments that
• check charging and starting circuitry, batteries, ignition and ignition timing, fuel injection systems and speed control, cylinder compression, engine condition, braking efficiency, and wheel balance and alignment
• repair and maintain the hydraulic components of diesel, petrol and gas engines that are used to power attachments such as hoists, booms, scrapers, buckets and augers use oxy, ARC, TIG and MIG welding, hand-fitting or machining processes to replace or repair faulty parts.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 26 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3--4--5
Basic Salary: B$ 28 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !