We are seeking for Local Applicants with more than 3 years of experiences as Driver for Heavy Vehicle.
• Operating commercial vehicles up to and over 7. 5 tonnes, including rigid trucks, articulated lorries, tankers, transporters and trailer wagons
• Driving long or short distances
• Planning delivery schedules and routes with transport managers
• Supervising or helping to load and unload goods
• Lifting and carrying goods
• Making sure loads are safely secured
• Following traffic reports and adapting routes if necessary
• Completing delivery paperwork
• Keeping up-to-date logbooks
• Carrying out basic routine maintenance, such as oil, tyre and brake checks
• Working from a vehicle and driving long distances in a cramped space
• More than 3 years of working experiences as Driver for Heavy Vehicle.
• Must have Driving License Class 2B, 5, 6 and 11.
• Must have previous employment certificates as Driver for Heavy Vehicle / Trailer Driver
* Applicants must include the copy of their Driving License (Front and Back) and copy of their previous employment certificates as Driver for Heavy Vehicle.
Email to: hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !