Position: Heavy Vehicle Driver
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Deliver goods via a heavy truck, sometimes over intercity routes or spanning several states.
• Load and unload cargo.
• Record amount and type of cargo being delivered.
• Take orders for new delivers.
• Drive long distances.
• Fill up on fuel, clean truck, and wash windows.
• Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road.
• Monitor road conditions and watch for traffic congestion.
• Follow all applicable traffic laws.
• Inspect their trailer before and after the trip, and record any defects they find.
• Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
• Keep a log of their activities.
• Report serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.
• Keep their truck, and associated equipment, clean and in good working order.
• Get goods to client on time.
• Transport hazardous materials.
• Take special precautions while driving.
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3--4--5
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP / SCP Training
Closing date: 27/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !