Position: Heavy Vehicle Driver
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Working experience 1-2 years in Driving.
• Any experience involving general labourer in any field is accepted.
• Class 3, 4, 5 driving license required. /Either One/
• Knowledgeable and have background in operating the all kinds of heavy vehicles like truck, pick up, lorry, forklift.
LPG Housing Sales Driver Cum Labourer Scope & Requirements
• Clean driving record, JPD & Police
• Nonsmoking on the job.
• Physically fit to load & unload LPG Cylinders to and from the Lorry.
• No Known Medical Condition.
Job Description / Scope
• Load and unload cargo.
• Drive long distances.
• Willing to work multi-tasking job like helping loading products and unloading products.
• Transport hazardous materials.
• Deliver tasks assigned by the office that involves driving.
• Selling Gas Cylinders House to House.
• 7. 30 A. M. – 5 P. M. (Labourer Time) Compulsory
• Sales – Up to Driver.
• Monday – Saturday. /Saturday is Full Day/
• If BSM Shell Store is Working = Working. (3 Trips Minimum)
• Record amount and type of cargo being delivered.
• Fill up on fuel, clean truck, and wash windows.
• Report to office of any incidents encountered on the road.
• Follow all applicable traffic laws. /including Shell’s 12 Life Saving Rules/
• Inspect their vehicle before and after the trip, and record any defects they find.
• Valid driver´s license issued by JPD.
• Clean driving record.
• Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete and correct.
• Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
• Keep a log of their activities.
• No Smoking while Driving.
• Have a good attitude and work as a team.
• Willingness to learn.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Monitor road conditions and watch for traffic congestion.
• Willing to work during holidays and Sundays. if required
• Keep their truck, and associated equipment, clean and in good working order.
• Take special precautions while driving.
• Must be hardworking, punctual and can work with minimal supervision.
• Willing to work under pressure and over time.
• Report serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.
Responsibility Not Limited To:
• Exchange LPG Cylinders from Store to Muara BSM.
• JPD inspection of vehicles.
• Spot Hire Driver.
• Any other office assignments.
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3--4--5
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !