LTS 42/92, SIMPANG 99, BENGKURONG
Position: Heavy Vehicle Driver
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
1. Have to deliver the concrete during all weather as well as the break times other than normal hour and willing to work extra hour when require.
2. Ensure the truck in top operational condition before and after use because any breakdown the concrete will be hardened inside the mixer drum.
3. Ensures cleanliness of mixer truck before and after deliveries and mixer drum is free from hardened concrete otherwise need to jack hammer the left over concrete from the mixer drum.
4. To double check delivery order before leaving to avoid wrong delivery.
5. Cooperate with the site staff in the positioning of the truck to facilitate delivery and to report any discrepancies or problems encountered during delivery to office.
6. Always check the engine of the truck before leaving the site to make sure no problem will arise during delivery the concrete to site.
7. To assist the mechanics in repairs of assigned mixer trucks when breakdown or necessary.
8. Ensures that there are no more orders of ready mixed concrete to be delivered before leaving the office.
9. Avoid spillage of ready mixed concrete during deliveries.
10. Must deliver the concrete on time otherwise concrete will be rejected by client/consultant.
11. Must have at least five years experience in driving of mixer truck.
Education Required: Primary School Assessment (PSR) or equivalent (PCE)
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3--4--5
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 07/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !