Our client is currently seeking for applicants with fully experience working as a Heavy Vehicle Driver.
Scope of Work:
- To provide reliable waste transportation and septic cleaning services to customers with safety as a top priority.
- To operate and maintain assigned vehicles and to maintain vehicle and customer records.
- Duties includes operating and maintaining transportation vehicles with a focus on safety and customer courtesy, performing daily pre-trip and post trip vehicle inspection, performing minor maintenance tasks on the vehicle when necessary, fueling the vehicles, ensuring the periodic scheduled vehicles maintenance is completed and reported, documenting the vehicle usage, preparing trip reports, preparing accident and incident report as necessary and providing other services requested by management when not engaged in transportation service.
- Maintain Defensive Driving.
- Ability to drive a heavy vacuum tanker safely and appropriately, including ability to read and interpret road signs in English & Malay, ability to read, understand and adhere to the rules and regulations of Brunei Land Transport Department.
- Extensive knowledge of the operations and features of assigned vehicle.
- Ability to recognize vehicle maintenance needs.
- Ability to perform minor vehicle repairs.
- Skilled in reasoning skills to interpret policies and procedures, maps and routes direction.
- 4-5 years of working experiences in Heavy Vehicle Driver (Vacuum Tanker Driver)
- Age : 28 - 45 years old
- Must have Valid Driving License CLASS 5
Applicants can submit their CV and Certificates via : hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
For any enquiries, please do not hesitate to call our office :
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !