Position: SENIOR MECHANIC
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Performs a variety of technical and skilled mechanic functions for vehicle and equipment maintenance and repair, including, but not limited to, fleet vehicles, such as automobiles and light trucks; light and heavy equipment, such as tractors and graders; and parks tools and equipment, such as mowers, chain saws, pumps, sprayers, and trimmers.
• Ensures that vehicles and equipment are available for use and consistently maintained in a safe and clean condition.
• Operates a variety of tools, welding equipment, and mechanical hoists and cranes.
• Conducts road testing to ensure that vehicles and equipment operate within prescribed parameters.
• Reads and interprets manuals, drawings, and specifications.
• Provides lead direction and training to lower-level staff; reviews completed work to ensure quality and completeness; and provides input to supervisor on staff performance.
• Evaluates assigned work projects, including materials and staff resources needed to perform the work; estimates time, materials, and equipment necessary for the successful completion of work projects; acquires necessary resources as appropriate.
• Inspects vehicles and equipment for safety and security; identifies and reports hazardous conditions and maintenance needs to supervisor.
• Provides recommendations for contracted services; oversees the work of contracted services to ensure compliance with service agreement and work quality consistent with District standards and expectations.
• Follows safe working practices and makes appropriate use of related safety equipment as required.
• Monitors inventory, orders supplies, and maintains purchase records within authorized budget.
• Maintains records and logs of daily activities.
• Assists with District special events as needed.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
Please e-mail CV/resume directly to our Human Resources Manager at christopher. lau@readymix. com
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: 14 Days Annual Leave & Medical ClaimWebsite:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !