Control project documentation:
• Logging issues, problems, and defects.
• Logging daily and periodic planned maintenance.
• Following and improving document control procedures.
• Ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards by clients (standardized).
• Allocating and tracking jobs through to completion
• Sorting, storing, and retrieving soft and hard copy documents on behalf of clients and industry professionals.
• Conducting regular reviews and document audits.
• Using computers to organize and distribute documents within the company.
• Handling requests for information and data.
• Scheduling and coordinating appointments for facilities maintenance on tenant floors.
• Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming invoices.
• Maintaining office supply inventories.
• Coordinating maintenance of office equipment.
• Answering calls or text messages from clients and tenants, assisting them with inquiries or requests.
Key Skills and Qualities:
• HNTEC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Be thorough and pay attention to detail
• Able to work well with others
• Able to use your initiative
• Knowledge of the English language
• Flexibility and adaptability.
• Basic computer skills.
• Planning and organizational skills with experience of working under pressure
• Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to priorities duties and work effectively
• Confidence in a client-facing role.
• Strong multitasking skills. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !