Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Assists workers engaged in fabricating, assembling, installing, and processing materials, parts, and assemblies for aircraft aerospace products, performing any combination of following tasks.
• Sorts and counts parts materials.
• Examines parts materials for defects.
• Feeds, loads, or removes parts from machines.
• Loads unloads racks, baskets, skids, dollies, and conveyors.
• Moves or carries parts, materials, and equipment.
• Files, trims, saws, buffs, drills, and deburrs parts, using hand tools power tools.
• Wraps unwraps parts, tools, and equipment.
• Marks identifying information on parts materials.
• Places, positions, clamps, or holds parts materials during assembly, installation, or machining.
• Lubricates cleans parts, assemblies, and equipment.
• Performs other duties as described under Helper.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 28 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 18 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !