Hotel / Travel Jobs
WAFA HOTEL & APARTMENT, 3rd & 4th Floor, Annajat Complex, Lot 71077, Kg Mata-Mata Mukim Gadong
Position: Hotel Bellboy
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
A bellboy provides customer service to hotel guests in the following ways:
• Luggage assistance: Bellhops assist guests in transporting luggage to and from guest rooms. In some cases, the bell desk will also store luggage for guests who have arrived at the hotel before check-in time and will hold luggage for those who have checked out of their accommodation but aren´t yet ready to leave the hotel or its neighborhood.
• Transportation assistance: Bellboys often assist guests in arranging for transportation, either by hailing cabs on the street, calling cabs or contacting other transportation services on behalf of the hotel patron.
• Greeting hotel patrons: Bellhops often stand near or at hotel doors, greeting and directing patrons to the front desk, restaurants or other areas of the building.
• Special needs assistance: In situations where a hotel guest has physical disabilities, a bellboy may assist in transporting the guest to his or her room or other areas of the hotel. Bell staff may also help the guest into and out of vehicles.
• Providing local information and advice: If a hotel does not have a concierge, the bell staff may assist guests by providing information about local attractions, restaurants and activities.
- tap & scp
- staff food provided
- 6 working days per week
- 1 day offday per week
- 9 working hours (include 1 hour break time)
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 07/01/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !