Position: Hotel Concierge
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
1) Develops a strong knowledge of the hotel´s facilities and services and of the surrounding community such as Kuala Belait, Miri, Sarawak or Kota Kinabalu, Sabah and any other area within Brunei Darussalam.
2) Provides guests with information about attractions, facilities, services, and activities in or outside the hotel.
3) Makes guest reservations for air or other forms of transportation when requested. Obtains necessary itinerary tickets.
4) Arranges secretarial and other office services such as Business Centre or and other assistance such as using laptop, cigarette, dining outlet type of cuisine.
5) Coordinates guest requests for special services or equipment with the appropriate department.
6) Contacts roomed guests periodically to ascertain any special needs such Flower arrangement or special request assistance.
7) Handles guest complaints and solve problem to the degree possible.
8) Coordinates guest requests for special services or equipment with the appropriate department.
9) Handles guests’ requests/enquiries in a professional and helpful manner, avoid using words “No and I Don’t Know”.
10) Maintaining updated and relevant information to handle guests’ enquiries.
11) Arranges and confirms travel arrangements for guests.
12) Recommends books and confirms dining reservations and tours.
13) Assists guests with directions in city.
14) Books and confirms limousine transfers and confirms taxi requests. Secures rental cars for guests.
15) Assists guests with airline lost luggage inquiries.
16) Provides luggage/miscellaneous guest item storage.
17) Assist or arrange the guest luggage upon arrival/ check in and deploy to the guest room
18) Handover any pending guests request to next shift to follow up.
19) Gives friendly, prompt and efficient service to guests.
20) Assists guests by opening/closing car doors and in carrying packages, luggage and heavy coats.
21) Ensures arriving guests are welcomed warmly and departing guests are sent-off fondly. And ensure guest by “bent over” body as sign of welcome the guest to V Plaza Hotel.
22) Controls the traffic flow at the front driveway and ensures that “No Parking” areas are kept clear for smooth flow of traffic.
23) Directs the guest from the lobby porch to the front desk and introduce to GSA for check in of guest.
24) Keeps the lobby area and hotel entrance and all parking space and basement neat and tidy.
25) Arranges for doormats and umbrella stands during wet weather.
26) Runs outside or inter-departmental errands as instructed.
27) Delivers mail, messages, faxes, newspapers and any other items to guest rooms.
28) Stores guest luggage when requested.
29) Carries out Front Desk requests such as making room changes and delivering packages.
30) Discreetly reports to the Front Desk any guest who has light or no luggage when checking in.
31) Carries out all luggage deliveries and collections promptly.
32) Correctly arranges the letterings for activities / functions on the bulletin board.
33) Ensures all interactions with guests are handled professionally and with care adhering to hotel’s policies and procedures.
34) Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other colleague. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to hospitality standards by greeting guests with sincere and warmly and say goodbye to every guest with a “farewell affirmation”. Answering the telephone, speak with clear tone and professional language.
35) Follow all company policies and procedures. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean, professional and maintain confidentiality. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Able to work with flexible working hours and able to work for an extra hours.
36) Be responsible to the Hotel Limo (vehicle), park vehicle in the designated location when not in use, transport guest to/from Brunei or Miri International Airport or other destination whenever guest requested using the Hotel Limo. Document all trips and record mileage prior to the start of and at the conclusion of each trip.
37) Notify appropriate personnel of any vehicle maintenance needs. Inspects the vehicle for damage and cleanliness. Check tire pressure, fluid levels and refuel necessary.
38) Assumes other duties as assigned by Front Office Manager.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !