Position: Hotel Head Maintenance
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Responsible for managing, improving and monitoring all aspects of the building, facilities and properties.
• Ability to read and understand construction drawings, plans and specifications.
• Ability to follow both verbal and written instructions required.
• Ability to work as a team required.
• Excellent attendance record.
• Local and Permanent Resident of Brunei.
• Basic understanding of electrical, air-conditioning, plumbing and all general maintenance processes / methods.
• Multi-task and support multiple priorities at one time.
• Relevant working experience required.
• Self Starter and proactive approach to the job.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
• Maintain the day-to-day operations and the physical assets of the property.
• Make periodic inspections to determine the condition and diagnose problems and initiate necessary actions.
• Work with the office team and other departments that may need your assistance in relation to any aspects of maintenance and technical issues that require your expertise.
• Tour the building daily to check for any problems and rectify the issues immediately.
• Also, follow up the work progress of each maintenance to its completion.
• Monitor the completion of complaints and service requests in order to limit callbacks.
• Repair and replace any issues related to appliances, plumbing systems, air- conditioning systems, electrical systems, wiring, building materials, piping, elevators.
• Assist with hazardous weather problems; fires, floods, etc.
• Responsible for overall organisation and cleanliness of work areas and maintenance work.
• Establish work priorities and perform the tasks that need fix urgently.
• Ready for 24 hours on call that may require emergency maintenance work.
• Prepare a report that includes all the maintenance activities done or still in progress, as well as a follow-up report from complaints and have it checked to ensure the issues have been rectified.
• Ensure that HSE standards and regulations are observed.
• Maintain a professional courteous ma
er with all management staff tenants, customers, contractors and all.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 17/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !