Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
The purpose of the role to perform routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms, lobbies & public facilities, ensure all working equipment are in good condition with under supervision of housekeeping leader. Housekeeper promotes a positive image of the property on behalf of the company to guests and must be pleasant, honest, and friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems and Adhere to the SOP set by the company.
Main areas of responsibilities – Designated Accommodations, Residential Area, Apartments, Public Facility Areas & Offices
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Prepares the room for cleaning and make up guestrooms (includes balcony) daily according to the company standard.
• Ensure the working report is received, correctly filled and returned & ensure to report out any damages of properties.
• Clean, tidy and maintain the floor pantry at all times.
• Report any damage of furniture, fixtures and electrical equipment to Housekeeper Leaders.
• Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e. g. iron, ironing boards and etc.
• Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
• Attends to guest calls, guest requests /guest complaints in the area assigned to.
• Expected to carry out guest request and complaints efficiently and effectively at a customer level satisfaction and to check room thoroughly, report and handover all lost and found items to respective Leaders.
• Report any unusual and suspicious activities of guest and staff. Expected to attend daily briefing at the beginning of the shift punctually.
• Expected to perform additional duties assigned by your respective leader or manager & be on standby when required.
• Employees must exhibit a positive enthusiastic attitude and professionalism under all working conditions.
• Cleans lobby, guest lift and landing area of Lobby, Level 1, restrooms, food courts, hostel corridor, furniture, Cafe, back office and offices.
• Polishes furniture and fixtures & etc.
• Cleans upholstered furniture & Clean walls and ceilings where applicable, encourage to move furniture’s according to the convenient of the guest.
• Responsible for maintaining all cleaning equipment’s provided by the company.
• Be responsible of area assigned by the Housekeeping Leader and working effectively at the given time. Housekeeping Leader will assign projects according to the company’s monthly project.
• Respective Area Housekeeper are to work together with cleaning contractors or other activities e. g. Pest Control to assist in completing the task.
Requirement & Qualification:
• Minimum ‘O’ Level qualification with at least 1 Year working experience in the same industry.
• Ability to work under pressure, with good communication skill & able to solve problems.
• Able to speak & understand Malay and English language.
• Able to work on-shift and on standby for 24/7.
Please be reminded that this job advert will close on Monday, 25/02/2019 at 11:59pm.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 19 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 25/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !