Position: Housekeeping Room Attendant
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
1) One year of related job experience
2) O-level or higher education can apply
3) With pleasing personality
4) Able to speak and understand English language
5) Able to work under pressure
6) Has a good working attitude
7) Has driving license & possess own transport
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES / JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Cleaning tasks are required to be done properly on each and every corner of the room to ensure that the room is clean and ready for the next guest. Immediately call the front desk/receptionist staff on duty from that room to advise them that the particular room is ready for occupancy.
• Batching of rooms to be cleaned are not allowed as that will cause delay on availability of the room for the guest and will also cause income loss to the hotel.
• Be initiative at work. If guests are asking for anything, housekeeper must smile and answer the guests politely.
• Work as a team and coordinate the activities or tasks with other departments such as Office, Front desk, Laundry, Maintenance and Restaurant to make sure that the hotel operation run smoothly and our guests has a clean and pleasant stay.
• If we only have few rooms check-in, the housekeeper must check all the other rooms to make sure that the rest of the vacant rooms are totally clean, fresh and ready for occupancy at any time.
• One (1) housekeeper staff will be allocated on each floor at all times to ensure the equal coverage and efficiency. Daily allocation of rooms to be cleaned will be done by the front desk on-duty.
• As soon as the guest check-out, the front desk on-duty will call the housekeeper to check physically the check-out room if there are some missing hotel properties and return call to front desk to report if the room are clear or has missing hotel property/item(s).
• Make sure the standard form are well filled-up and submit to front desk on a daily basis.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 22 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP and SCP contribution, Individual salary appraisal, Workmen insurance
Closing date: 17/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !