Position: Hr assistant cum liason officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• Apply and renew foreign employee Visa and employment pass and process cancellation of their reports.
• Update report and ensuring submission of local business development requirement.
• Coordinate with the HR and Admin Bandar and Temburong Area for some report.
• Updating all admin related file (Insurance, Rental Agreement, Vehicle related, etc. )
• Schedule, attending meeting, creating agents and taking minutes
• Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation for staffs
• Attend all the official event functions as per instructions by HR Coordinator or Manager/ Assistant Manager.
• Maintain database for all staffs in all Locations based on Organization chart.
• Co-ordinate with new staffs to Open Salary Bank A/C.
• Attend all the Government/NGO relates activates on behalf of the company as per when required.
• All the other admin works as per Instruction from Manager
• To assist HR/ADMIN in updating organization Chart of staff movement and transferred
• Should be responsible for recruitment on all operation priority basis after the approval from Manager/ Asst Manager/ Operation Manager
• For (Internal & External LIMITED TO Operational area) should act as Assistant HR Executive and Issues Official letters Liaise with HR Coordinator (Like Staff misconduct, any violation of company policy, Theft Public holiday and liaising with all the external Authorities. )
• Inspection to Staff house and Operational areas (Supermarket/Minimart) to check cleanliness and maintain proper records and schedule visit accordingly as per advice from Operation Manager but limited to kuala Belait/Lumut.
• To act as Management’s Secretary in some areas.
• To Create the Duty rooster for Shop Employees Schedule.
• Need to take initiative and lead for all the Job Centre process (Until Job centre Clearance)
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !