Position: Human Resource & Administration Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage the whole JPCC’s human resources and administration function.
• Manage the security and safety functions and the transport fleet of JPCC.
• Produce statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as recruitment, transfers, performance, appraisals and absenteeism rates.
• Manage difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, terminating employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
• Allocate and ensuring appropriate matches between personnel and position.
• Manage performance appraisal, evaluate staff capabilities, classification and rating of all employees and job positions.
• Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or staff bonding activities.
• Support JPCC’s vision in order to achieve the productive target in recreation industry. General Communication & Information
• Provide current and prospective employees with information about human resources and administration approach.
• Advise managers on organizational policy matters the standard terms of employment.
• Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
• Propose training needs to design employee development, language training programs.
• Manage a report on accidents for insurance claims.
• Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
• Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices.
• Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination/resignation.
• And provide terminated employees with outplacement and relocation assistance.
• Undertake other duties being assigned by GM as well as multi-tasking.
• Manage, plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to human resources and administration department.
• Prepare, recommend and review budgets for department operations.
• Conduct performances appraisal on all subordinates in the department.
• Recommendation for staff training and development.
• Attend committee meetings, management meetings, board meeting and any other relevant meeting forum relating to the general operation.
• Manage and prioritize the ad-hoc directives from General Manager.
Skills and Qualifications
Personnel and Human Resources:
• Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation.
• Excellent in accounting knowledge, MS office and Accounting system, fast learner and willingness to accept changes, good communication skills, both written and spoken, possess professional and business ethic, ability to contribute new ideas and ways to improve the structure of the company, willingness to give support to management and colleagues.
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words rules of composition and grammar.
Customer and Personal Service
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
• This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Administration and Management
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Law and Government
• Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, company rules, and the democratic political process.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Education and Training
• Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
Economics and Accounting
• Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
• Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivational psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders
• Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
• With the ability to work comfortably with a wide range of individuals in a variety of situations.
• Adaptable to creative problem solving.
Urgency / On Time
• Able to work under irregular hours for urgent completion of specific task.
Creative and innovative
• Able to be self-dynamic with good initiative.
• Achieving annual plans for revenue growth.
• Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Adjusting actions in relation to other actions.
• Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
• Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
• Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
• Talking to others to convey information effectively.
Judgement and Decision Making
• Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
• Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field, with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience.
• CIPD certification is preferable.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !