Position: Human Resource Administrator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• At least 3 years’ experience in similar role.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Fluent in multiple languages – specifically English, Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu - an advantage.
• Strong computer skills.
• Knowledgeable in the employment and labour laws of Brunei Darussalam.
• Experienced in dealing with various government agencies in Brunei Darussalam related to employment/labour and foreign work permits.
Job Description ( include but not limited to)
• Develop, review and implement HR and staff welfare policies in compliance with Company culture and legal requirements.
• Advertise for job vacancies, vet applicants and conduct interviews where required.
• Preparing and amending HR documents where necessary, i. e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
• Processing and monitoring staff leave applications and balances.
• Calculate leave in lieu.
• Foreign work permit applications.
• Organise housing etc for foreign workers in accordance with company budget.
• Organise Company social events.
• Investigate and report staff complaints and issues.
Interested candidates should apply with detailed resume, contact details and current/expected salary to: recruitment///freme. com
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
- We offer a competitive compensation package, attractive fringe benefits, good working conditions as well as career development opportunities and training.
-Salary stated above is merely an indication.
- Actual salary offered will be based on qualifications and experience of candidate.
Closing date: 04/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !