Position: Human Resource Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orienting new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record -keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
Qualifications and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Human Resources
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
- Labor Relations certification – may be advantageous.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous .
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution. - Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees .
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 23/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !