HR executive and Recruitment coordinator.
• A very good understanding of manpower planning, recruitment, people administration, benefits and reward, skills and development management, absence management and enterprise learning.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks (if any), assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contract etc.
• Understanding of employment pass requirement and type of visa applied for which include understanding of visa process.
• Ensure all work related to Labour and Immigration (e. g. work permit, professional visit visa) are managed and processes in accordance to regulatory requirements in a timely manner
• Personnel Administration i. e. disciplinary, promotion, transfer, termination and resignation.
• Preparing offer letters & sending to the candidates.
• Schedule meetings, interviews etc. and maintain the team’s agenda.
• Responsible to ensure all Division comply with HR procedures and processes.
• Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc. ) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
• Handling HR Policies & Procedures, professional competencies in managing HR functions and handling the complete recruitment and selection process, right from crystallizing the requirement specs to closing the requirements.
• Arranging interviews for selected candidates, Assess knowledge, skills, aptitudes and experience of the applicant.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software.
• Excellent communication, oral and written and liaison skills and proven capability of effective management including inter and intra departmental coordination, qualitative and quantitative supplies of HR issues.
• Should have good communication skills - Verbal and Non-Verbal / Great presentation skills.
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Generating clients through business development.
• Searching for suitable biodata in all job portals, pre-screening applications, co-coordinating with managers, forwarding pre-screened biodata to the clients, preparing file for the projects.
• Screening of resumes from the job portals and contacting relevant candidates.
• Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance, ability to research, understand the business process and to work without supervision or with little supervision.
• Undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc. )
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies effectively.
• Possess good leadership and managerial skills.
• Possess good knowledge of labor and immigration law.
• Coordinate the recruitment, selection and hiring process of qualified personnel to cover all manpower requested.
• Ensure recruitment is carried out professionally according to the policy and provide practical support to all stakeholder.
• Candidate should have computer knowledge and good command in English speaking and writing.
• Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development.
• Support other functions as assigned.
• HND or Degree in HRM is preferable or minimum 10 years of working experience in office administration with the later 7 years in HR capacities.
Do contact us at jobsinbruneirecruitment@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !